Monday, April 12, 2010

Beauty Product Testimonials



















"As an actress and wife of the wealthiest man in America I have used the most expensive beauty treatments from around the world. Sandy Steele Skin Care products are still the best, and I use nothing else on my face."

~Terry Moore
(the former Mrs. Howard Hughes)
Santa Monica, California

"Even with my history in the skin care, aromatherapy, and the fashion cosmetics industry for 15 years now, I have always had skin problems, such as rashes and eczema which I have been unable to clear up. Also, over the last 15 years I have had the opportunity to try over 60 different expensive and high-end products from all over the world. Today I can say it is a "Miracle" that after having used for one week, Sandy Steele's products, my skin problems, rash, and eczema have disappeared. I do not have the words to describe the feeling and sensation I have experienced using the products. Professionally, I know it is mainly due to the products having such a high percentage of active ingredients. The Sandy Steele Skin Care line is truly amazing."

~Gilles C. David Paris, France

"After spending thousands of dollars on department store skin care brands, switching continually and being confused by the numerous products on the market for various situations, your products are like a breath of fresh air with their easy to use instructions. My skin is becoming more supple. Because I have an aging (54 year-old) face, and the sun wreaks havoc on the skin, it has been very dry. Since using your products (especially the scrub and the royal jelly moisturizer) my skin seems much more dewy and moist. Nice words from a mid-fiftyish lady!"

~Marcia Wizelman Los Angeles, California